1. Learn HTML and CSS: The foundation of web development is HTML and CSS. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language and is used to structure content on a webpage. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets and is used to style the content on a webpage.
3. Learn a Backend Language like Python, PHP, or Ruby: A backend language is used to create server-side applications and connect the frontend with the database.
4. Learn a Database System: Databases store data used by web applications. Popular database systems include MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
5. Learn a Frameworks and Libraries: Frameworks and libraries are collections of code that make it easier to write web applications. Popular web frameworks include Django, Rails, and React.
6. Learn Version Control: Version control is a way to keep track of the changes you make to your code. Popular version control systems include Git and Mercurial. Full Stack classes in Pune