• What are some commonalities in the three articles you read and the presentation?
• Are you currently using science notebooks in your classroom? If so, how are you using them. If not, how might you use them?
• What are two new things that you learned from the readings and/or PowerPoint or something that reinforces what you are already doing with science notebooks in your classroom?
• What are some advantages and disadvantages you see of using science notebooks?
• In what way, if any, do science notebooks help support what we have explored this week with regards to "How Students Learn Science"?
Read through at least 3 other participants thoughts to expand your thinking.